I highly recommend using caution while reading this blog! If you are a sexy, confident woman like the one above – you are going to love it!
I have completed a few of my new courses and the the healing part of my therapy. Wow, it feels so good! Great to be in control of my mind, body, and spirit! Great to feel the love of EIGHT very close girlfriends (you know how you are) and a loving husband who has tolerated so much during this progress. Great news, Chapter nine is officially approved, and I am working on a deal with Kindle as we speak.
Some advice for taking on such a journey! ( kids, go to bed)
1. Fuck anyone who says you can’t do it. You can! It will become obvious soon and they will feel like idiots (probably already are) for doubting you!
2. I am a very kind, generous person that gives to other freely, some people say they are, but ask them what charity, or their close family, what matters the most have they have either donated their time or money to, and I would guess the answer is zero! We all have these family members or friends that we have given to time and time again. They do not value it! The buck stops here. If they owe you money? Easy, take out a warrant in debt. These are not charity cases, they have the ability to pay, you are just on the bottom of their list! Take back YOUR power and serve that warrant to their employer, they know it’s coming, and you know you are not okay with the way it was to be handled! Especially if they are not invested in a building a REAL relationship with you. They are users and need to learn the hard facts of life. The time for being the doormat is OVER.
3. You are a good person! You may have made 100 mistakes in the past, but you strive for self improvement everyday. STOP trying to prove anything to anyone. Those that really love you will go out of their way to show it! Those that don’t prove they need the wake up call, and it is up to you to give it to them! Bounced checks? Unpaid loans, broken promises….They do not care about you, they are not interested in real healing, they think of number one and it’s about time you did too.
4. In my case of abuse and neglect. Forgive those that hide behind their excuses. Just forgive them and move on. Practice doing what you say and saying what you mean, This is so important and it separates the bullshitters from the doers! The pain will be a constant battle, but one that can be won given the right tools in your toolbox. The Gaslighting of them turning around the story to make you the bad guy is OVER.
5. People who like to revise HISTORY, you are okay in your own skin. No anxiety or panic attacks here. Let them tell their side, chances are you were a mere child (in my case) so let them say what they will. You are not everyone’s cup of tea, and that is okay. Who is? Do you like you? That’s all that matters and you gave up trying to control others a long time ago. Ever heard the phrase, ” win some, lose some?” Be okay with it! you will sleep very well at night! I know, I do!
6. Finally, be that gorgeous blonde, brunette, or whatever you are. There is no one else like you, nor will there ever be. Love that about yourself. That is truly the key to every worthwhile relationship! Eight close girlfriends is okay, a wonderful husband who always has your back even better, three beautiful children that need you to teach life’s lessons are the icing on the cake.
aka…..The Mask of the Doctor’s Wife